2018 What Christmas Music Are You Listening to thread?

61YsfCMlnGL._SL1024_.jpg

another new purchase. Excellent DVD!

Bah Humbug... it's not time for this yet!!!

I'll turn on the Xmas music when the wife says she wants to hear some. Hopefully that only lasts two days...Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Yup...Scrooge is in da house, homies...

Well, I say if it makes you happy, and you're not harming anyone else, why not?!!

I'm enjoying seeing the Christmas thread! Sure, it's very early, but Halloween is coming, and Thanksgiving is around the corner. The anticipation of the holidays is here and they'll be here before we know it. Nothing wrong with just knocking on the door a little bit, IMO.

On a personal note, there have been some years, when the Christmas thread first appeared, I'd be into it, and all relaxed. And then by the time it was really the season, I was running around shopping, trying to get everything wrapped and decorated in addition to everything else I had to do, I didn't really have the time to enjoy the thread. My favorite time with the thread was early on. This year, I'm really going to try to pace myself and apportion my time.

Not sure when others shop for Christmas music but it starts coming out in early October every year so if you don't start looking around now you won't have it to enjoy for the full season.

:deal:

Just as much a Christmas tradition as the Christmas Playlist is here on AK, are the people who come on it and say it is too early for the playlist, or that Christmas music is an ordeal they must get through! Ahhh...a true sign that the holidays are upon us!

I may not be playing Christmas music yet, but I like seeing the thread. It gives me a good feeling. Also, the thread serves a practical purpose in that the OP has alerted anyone who may travel here, of some NEW releases, which if purchased now or soon, one could have by the time the Christmas season arrives. And there are other erudite selections which may be new to people who haven't heard them.

Just as much a Christmas tradition as the Christmas Playlist is here on AK, are the people who come on it and say it is too early for the playlist, or that Christmas music is an ordeal they must get through! Ahhh...a true sign that the holidays are upon us!

LOL, I promised myself I would not comment on these inevitable "to soon" posts.
The good part is that these posts appeared even when the Christmas spin list was started after Thanksgiving. So at least now we get them out of everyone's system early and don't need see them posted after ThanksGiving... I hope... :idea:

Last edited:
I put my first tree up 2 weeks ago... in my office.

We put up 5 so I just wanted to get an early start so it would not be a back breaking job.

I just pull my little tree out of a storage bag, it's already decorated, just plug it in! :D

I used to put lights outside on the bushes but I'm getting too old for that now. ;)

That's good your ahead of the Holiday Season! :thumbsup:

People are already Christmas shopping, the rush is on! ;)

Not sure when others shop for Christmas music but it starts coming out in early October every year so if you don't start looking around now you won't have it to enjoy for the full season.

:deal:

That goes under the "what Christmas music are you buying thread" Which is where I'd mostly post at this point as I have several I got over the summer that are still in their plastic.

Back
Top Bottom