4-2-7 Record Surprise Box Lots

4-2-7

Smart Ass
Sponsor
I have This also posted in Barter Town for Subscribers. For even more savings on these box lots become a AK subscriber by contacting @luvvinvinyl and shop in Barter Town

This listing and shipping prices are for the US only.

With the same principle as my other box lot I started thinking, while they are setup with cheaper records and a larger volume of common titles. How about if I did it with higher dollar records and make the boxes smaller.

In other words these boxes could have records that even for me in stores here cost more than $5.00 and online can be 10-15-20 dollars and up. Big name artist that are in demand like The Stones, Zep, Pink Floyd, Blues records, Motown, Double LPs. Alman Brothers, The Band, The Doors, Nugent, Skynyrd, Bowie, Clapton, Cream, The Birds. Well I can keep going on and on, some of these artist are in big demand as is the record prices go up.

Now that said, the focus will be on record that are easily sold for $10 or $15 so this will not be based on me listing a gold mine grading. That would be to hard to do as a Zep II in mint shape can be $25 and up and a mint Layla can be $10, but putting in a VG Zep II can be added to the box. I also tend to work closes with the buyers of these boxes, while not all special order I get asked to including specific titles.

I don't sell junk or even have that in my collection, so I will not even put records like that in boxes. My primary wheel house is hard rock, but also Blues, Regga, R&B, Early Pop, Rock-n-Roll, Surf, and a bit of Jazz. These boxes are mixed and selected by me.

Box #1) Five $10 Records Shipping included Price $57.00

Box #2) Ten $10 Records Shipping Included Price $110.00

Box #3) Five $15 Records Shipping included Price $82

Box #4) Ten $15 Records Shipping included Price $160

Last edited:
I'm curious. How did you get so many duplicates?
Years of shopping and buying nice records. Pretty much I shop every week at the record store and hand select each record I have. I go there a few times a week and see all the new arrivals coming in. I don't buy them because I need them all, they are bought because others don't have the resources so I'm making them available here.

Back
Top Bottom