48 hours

Packed up and ready to go. :D

Love this car, it's a subcompact, but you can cram a lot of stuff in it. :yes:

Though it does have a bad case of saggy butt now...

DSCF7868Medium.jpg

DSCF7871Medium.jpg

DSCF7873Medium.jpg

DSCF7872Medium.jpg

Have a good time guys, enjoy it. Wish i could be there but just left for work again. (working 20 days in camp/ home for 8). One of these years i'll get back

Wow, you're all packed???? I've got a swap table, and I haven't moved anything! Tomorrow (Thursday) I'll pick up my dad's truck and wash the bed out, and start stacking everything in the living room.

I'm glad I'll be taking his truck....... I think it's going to rain and his truck has a hard tonnue cover that hopefully won't leak too much. It gets better mileage then mine, too.

Ms. Grumpy, if it makes the work any easier, this will be my first Fest and I'm PUMPED!!

Audio Note on the road to Novi

Heading out the door in CT now. I'm splitting the drive into two days on the way out to maximize available energy at the Fest. Can't wait! :banana:

I'll do the 13 hours straight through on the flip side where I can just collapse at the far end! :boring:

You all will be there much earlier than I will, unless you're driving across multiple states. I won't be out of work till 2 or 3pm, then I'll pack the truck, then I'll make the 2 hour drive or whatever it is..... don't recall for sure. I'll just be unloading and heading back home.

That's it...Rub it in, ya bestiges...Rub it in...Just, PLEASE, someone take a LOT of pics of the members & names to who goes to who..

Leaving here (Rochester, NY) at 8AM. Maybe a little later since we still need to finish the packing. Everything is boxed and ready to go!

Can't wait to see everybody!

Leaving in a few minutes hopefully....... as soon as I reprint my directions. First time they printed HUGE across half a ream of paper!

Rush hour should be dying down, so I'm gonna leave shortly and bring my stuff over.

C-ya shortly...

Back
Top Bottom