6550s

Thatch_Ear

Addicted Member
We have any 6550 users here? I know that I ought to post in the For Sale section, but I have a pair of Tung Sol 6550s I do not and probably will never will want. If no interst here they will be given to a friend to sell.
Rob, that Stancor was made for these!
Also for any builders or restorers I just got around 50 NOS Sagamo 600V caps. They are mostly .01s and .005s. Usefull but not that much, willing to share for future favours.

Thatch,

You have me confused with someone else. I don't own a stancor output xfmer, or even two. :(

6550's are a good power tube in P-P if you need watts for those inefficient speakers.

Rob

Sorry, you must not be the Rob I was telling about the 700V Stancor I picked up last weekend. :cool:
Who was that guy?

Thatch,

Oops, I'm confused too. I thought you meant o/p iron. Here you were referring to a power xfmer.

I picked a real beauty Stancor out of a power supply. It has about a 850-0-850 volt CT HV winding with taps at about 575-0-575 and then also a 40 volt tap on one side of center to make bias, plus the usual 6.3 and 5 volt windings. It's big. Another project waiting for me.

Rob

Back
Top Bottom