A big thanks to all

Discussion in 'AK Fest 2012' started by Grumpy, May 8, 2012.

1. Erkenbrand42

Erkenbrand42 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Count me in for a room again next year! I've already made deal for a van so we don't have to pack the Subaru full of gear . . . and can bring more. :banana:

Thank you, Grumpy, and the rest of the folks who make this the special gathering it is.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. shelby1420

shelby1420 Enjoying the music.....

Hell ya!!!! Plan on dragging the Cornscala's along for next year!!!!!

3. BruceRPA

BruceRPA AK Subscriber Subscriber

First, THANK YOU and THE MISSES as well as the exhibitors and sponsors for making AK fest the kick butt show that it is! And don't think that I have forgotten about the HUGE thank you to you and the misses for your extraordinary generosity that I was so fortunate as to be the recipient of this year. I have a few things to finish up before posting a new thread about it but watch for it real soon.

+1 more :yes:

Let me know how I can help.

4. WntrMute2

WntrMute2 AK Subscriber Subscriber

WTF, of course we want a show next year! I looked forward to it for months. Took time off to attend, dragged my Little Long Lost Brother in from Wash. D.C. Pumped tens of dollars into the local economy. What else, maybe participate in a room other than the SMAC one?

5. olson_jr

olson_jr AK Subscriber Subscriber

Tens of dollars...how many times did you fill that Grant Fidelity Bag?

I think you did participate in other rooms!

6. WntrMute2

WntrMute2 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Yea, but I meant positively participate, not just warping a few records wherever I hung out.

Last edited: May 14, 2012
  7. Mitchell

Mitchell Toronto, Canada

Of Course, I will come.

I will come to every AK Fest. This was my second time . Waiting to hear details for next show. The show was great and it is educational too. I learned more about fine audio from this website and at the show. The swap rooms have great deals. Most of all you all are very nice.

8. bsabel

bsabel Well-Known Member

Like the others, I'm quite grateful to the Grumpy clan for doing so much work to make the Fest go. This year was my first and it was off the charts! So, yeah, I'm definitely in for next year. I was about one minute down the road when I was already thinking about what I'll do next year!

9. Bellair

Bellair Active Member

I would very much be interested in next year. I have a new speaker system in the works that looks like a new high for me. Dr Tinear from the Ford audio club gave me the best sound in show award but I believe I can do do even better. This time there are no compromises in cabinet work and I have achieved +&- 1db from 500 hz to 20K over 45 degrees horizontal with the midrange/tweeter pod. Working on the woofer now.

Please register to disable this ad.

10. Ms Grumpy

Ms Grumpy Administrator Admin Subscriber

Now botrytis, what have I ever done to you ? I was just searching thru some old posts and came across this one. I don't think I am that mean. But then again...you never know.....

11. Edriz

Edriz AK Member

Come Hell Or High Water. Already decided no cruise in 2013, the wife wants to go to Germany and since that doesn't cost me anything, I will be at the 2013 Fest. Not snow,sleet, wild dogs.....