A few from my collection....

Androm Aria CD player !
I am glad you like it. Androm Audio is my company and I design and build high end electronics. Androm Aria is a limited edition player ( only 15 pcs ). It is about 40 lbs and the only metals used are copper, brass and aluminum.
Here are a few more pics if interested.

Attachments

• AndromAria5.JPG
    AndromAria5.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 80
  • AndromAria6.JPG
    AndromAria6.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 75
  • AndromAria10.JPG
    AndromAria10.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 75
  • AndromAria11.JPG
    AndromAria11.JPG
    118.4 KB · Views: 75
  • AndromAria8.JPG
    AndromAria8.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 72
  • AndromAria9.JPG
    AndromAria9.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 74
You can sign me up as "very impressed" with the quality of build , material & electronics.. WOW ..!!
Will you be showing your equipment at any upcoming events/shows ?

I am glad you like it. Androm Audio is my company and I design and build high end electronics. Androm Aria is a limited edition player ( only 15 pcs ). It is about 40 lbs and the only metals used are copper, brass and aluminum.
Here are a few more pics if interested.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

You can sign me up as "very impressed" with the quality of build , material & electronics.. WOW ..!!
Will you be showing your equipment at any upcoming events/shows ?
Next year! An amplifier and a set of speakers will follow and with the full set I will do it.
And thank you for your remarks!

Nice collection that's for sure! And that CD player is just awesome looking! Took some time and a lot of pride making that I'm sure. Very well done!

Back
Top Bottom