A few people pics from the fest

ekmanning5

Time has told me...
I took nowhere near as many pictures as I had hoped to (I get sidetracked by good music and talking very easily) but here are the few I have.
First off, Ray W. in front of his Indignias. Finest $104 speaker you'll ever hear.

Kamikari and friend and Army.

AK member of the year Mark the Fixer. Great acceptance speach Mark. You are truly deserving. :thmbsp:

Here's my vote for the purdiest system at the Fest. :D

Attachments

• image0001.jpg
    image0001.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 235
  • image0003.jpg
    image0003.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 256
  • DSCN7092.jpg
    DSCN7092.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 221
  • DSCN7093.jpg
    DSCN7093.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 270
Here's members Cosmos and Retro Stereo (my musical nirvana moment came in Cosmos room but more on that later).

Squidward picking out a few tunes.

Here's Ray W., Fisherdude, Ozmoid and Copper. Copper got the doorprize I lusted after the most, the Black Sabbath album. :music:

Cableguy in the act of snapping a few.

Attachments

• image0011.jpg
    image0011.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 189
  • DSCN7099.jpg
    DSCN7099.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 224
  • DSCN7097.jpg
    DSCN7097.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 202
  • image0006.jpg
    image0006.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 219
Ed!! It was great to see you again, and hopefully we'll get together again soon.

I'm always happy to make further Anthony Phillips recommendations too :yes:

Dwojo. Dave's smiling because he's just subjecting me to a second straight year of Christmas music torture. :D

Member Whell and friends.

Here's Celt and Ozmoid.

And part of the Minnesota mafia (the nicest group of guys you'll ever meet), Doucanoe.

Attachments

• image0012.jpg
    image0012.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 190
  • DSCN7103.jpg
    DSCN7103.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 191
  • image0016.jpg
    image0016.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 203
  • image0018.jpg
    image0018.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 195
And Big Mac, wherever you are, thanks for the finest musical moment of the fest; In-a-Gadda-Da-Vida on Cosmo's huge JBLs. Keep on rockin' my friend. :rockon:

Thanks for the pics!
Regards,
Jim

Damn are you guys gettin old :D Just kidding all, good to see you since I couldn't have the pleasure this year of being there.

Thanks for the pictures!!

Member Whell and friends.

If I remember correctly, the "friend" closest to the camera is AK member FiddleFye.

Great to see you again, Ed. That's twice so far this year. Hopefully the number is going up.

Ray

It was really great to finally meet and shoot the bull with you Ed!

I was mentioning to Greg on the way home, that walking back into the room and see that you were back for another visit always put a smile on my face :thmbsp:

RC

Yeah, thanx for the "people pics"- they mean much more to me than gear pics do...Altho I DO enjoy lookin' at those, too...

Yes, thanks for posting the pics with names. For those of us who couldn't make it to the Fest, it's nice to at least see pics of some of the people we wish we could have met.

It's reassuring to know that some of these guys I've been "chatting" with on AK for all these years aren't really fifteen year old punk freaks winding me up; they're actually a bunch of OLD guys ... just like me! :D

Joking aside, it is nice to put names to faces. Just wish I could make it to one of these (hint to Grumpy: don't stop 'em yet! :no:) and actually meet all these nice folk. Looks like everyone had a good time, as expected.

If I remember correctly, the "friend" closest to the camera is AK member FiddleFye. Ray

That's correct. He had some pretty wild, but great sounding, music that he wanted to play through the Econowaves. If you heard Grogorian chants on Sunday afternoon, it may have been one of his CD's!

Back
Top Bottom