A kid in a candy store

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Thats how I feel. The kids are gone and I have had the house to myself for a bit. Out comes the still sealed vinyl and a razor to crack them babies open. First up I took my own advice and ploped the Final Cut by floyd on. It was goose bumps through the whole LP ! I cracked open my Fav Black Crowes Amorica. Hmm whats next....Hmmm I think Nirvan Unplugged is about to lose its virginity....hehehehe :D

Grump

I just recevied and opened Supertramp Breakfast in America. New 180 Gram unopened vinyl. WOW pure bliss. This is fantastic. I'm in love or at least, in lust. More, I need more...

I have that Super Tramp LP but not in 180 gram. Gotta luv the feel of that 180 gram eh? ohhh yeeeaaaa....

Grumpy do you want a cleaner opening when cracking sealed albums open? Hold it with two hands, slit side towards you, press moderately against your shirt or jeans and go left/right. The shrink will melt perfectly without ruining the shrink. Sometimes when you use a razor you still have to open the ends afterwards and the shrink opens too far.

Back
Top Bottom