A splendid time!

BrianB

AK Vendor Emeritus
Subscriber
First off, many thanks to everyone who made AK-Fest 2007 yet another resounding success - the members and non-members who attended, the various exhibitors, and most especially Grumpy and crew for orchestrating the event! Per ususual, my biggest regret was not being able to get away from my rooms for long enough to take in all of the other wonderful rigs, but I was able to wander enough to realize that there was no shortage of musically-satisfying presentations at the show.

And thanks again to everyone who visited my rooms and stayed to listen to a few tunes. AK-Fest 2007 marked the first time that the new Cain & Cain Wall-O-Sound speakers (a single-driver horn-loaded design) have been demonstrated at an audo show, and I was driving them with some other recent acquisitions: a Melody 300B SET amp and a Melody tube CD player. And the Manley Labs/Venus Hi-Fi room was showing off the very first pair of System Audio Ranger speakers to hit our shores. Aside from Albert from Manley (who owns the units), you guys were the first folks in the States to hear these speakers! Who says that you only get to hear brand-new stuff at C.E.S.?

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm already looking forward to AK-Fest 2008...

Happy listening!
Brian
Venus Hi-Fi

Brian, as always, it was a pleasure to see you, again. I always enjoys hearing your latest offerings.

The Fest was the venue for more than one debut item, this year.

Here's one for the scrapbook, in case you missed it.

Attachments

• smilintoze.jpg
    smilintoze.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom