abpeep's system

abpeep

OU Sucks!!
Subscriber
This is my listening system set up in a 14' x 18' room.

Pioneer PL-518 w/AudioTechnica AT440Ml
attachment.php

Nad 1020, B&K Reference 4430, Toshiba SD-3980
attachment.php

Boston Acoustics T-1030
attachment.php

Attachments

• Alans TT.jpg
    Alans TT.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 453
  • Alans gear.jpg
    Alans gear.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 456
  • Alans speakers.jpg
    Alans speakers.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 457
Garage system

This is what drives a pair of Boston Acoustics A-70 in the garage.

Technics SL-PD9 CD Changer, Onkyo TX-2500 MK II
attachment.php

Attachments

• onkyo1_1.jpg
    onkyo1_1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 359
Nice set-up, Allan. How do you like your B&K amp?

I had a ST-140 some time ago and liked it quite a bit. I've been thinking about finding a 3-channel amp for my HT set-up but haven't been keeping up with things.

RC

I really like the B&K - it's actually a 3-channel amp that I have pulling 2-channel duty. Very good sounding amp. It has plenty of power and doesn't break a sweat on the 4-ohm T-1030's at the occasional concert level. It was a gift a few years ago from my daughter and son-in law when he replaced it with a new 5-channel B&K.

Alan

I really like the B&K - it's actually a 3-channel amp that I have pulling 2-channel duty. Very good sounding amp. It has plenty of power and doesn't break a sweat on the 4-ohm T-1030's at the occasional concert level. It was a gift a few years ago from my daughter and son-in law when he replaced it with a new 5-channel B&K.

Alan

Nice system Alan. the son-in-law did a good job scoring those brownie points :thmbsp:

Quite an array of components there. Off to Google that pwr amp...

I imagine the manual is still on the B&K site but IIRC it is 300+ watts @ 4 ohms with extended LF and HF. Weight is about 45 lbs. Sounds very good at both normal listening levels and rocks out very, very well. And the T-1030's handle it with no problems.

This is the last piece of my current setup that I would consider replacing.

Alan

Back Porch system

Technics SL-PD807 changer, Yamaha R-7
attachment.php

Driving a pair of KLH20
attachment.php

I can also listen from the A/V receiver in the LR through a pair of Bose 151 mounted on the porch. Sounds better than you might think after a few adult beverages.

Alan

Attachments

• porch gear.jpg
    porch gear.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 139
  • porch gear 2.jpg
    porch gear 2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 141
Back
Top Bottom