ADA Borgia Murdered

opt80

Subscriber
ADA Borgia was murdered in the season finale of Law and Order.She was not my favorite ADA but she had spunk.

Who will replace her?My recs

Alicia Silverstone

Jacqueline Hennessey(twin sister of Jill,who played Claire Kincaid) She had filled for Jill on L&O before.

Sarah Brown of General Hospital fame and a quick stint on Cold Case

Alyssa Milano

The last few ADA's were deadpan, Claire Kincaid was the last with personaity

I also think they should make the character's first name Ada*ADA Ada*

Alan

I liked Rohm,I loved how she challenged Arthur.Plus she was a classic beauty

Alan

opt80 said:
I liked Rohm,I loved how she challenged Arthur.Plus she was a classic beauty.

IRL, she's supposed to be coming out with a country music album.

Regardless, unless Charmed goes off the air (did it?), Alyssa Milano has no chance.

I'm just glad they use chicks for ADA's now. I'll second that Alyssa Milano recommendation. :)

Mike

I also liked Rohm but think Law and Order stopped being interesting a couple seasons back. Dennis Farina was a reasonable replacement for the late Jerry Orbach but he's leaving too and the franchise is stuck in a deep rut. I think the series has run its course and I won't miss it if it goes.

danj said:
I also liked Rohm but think Law and Order stopped being interesting a couple seasons back. Dennis Farina was a reasonable replacement for the late Jerry Orbach but he's leaving too and the franchise is stuck in a deep rut. I think the series has run its course and I won't miss it if it goes.

I've been watching the show since Michael Moriarty was the DA and as much as I don't want to agree with you, it is hard not too. I love Farina but Orbach was a tough act to follow. I wish it had stopped there.

As an aside, Angie Harmon was the high point ADA for me.

I NEVER have been able to stomach much of the Dick Wolf universe, but I LOVED Dennis Farina in the late, lamented "Crime Story"-1986-88. I, too, miss Jerry Orbach. Always thought he was a decent sort of chap, & a good actor.

Negotiableterms said:
Don't ask me! I was almost alone in liking Elizabeth Rohm...

opt80 said:
I liked Rohm,I loved how she challenged Arthur.Plus she was a classic beauty

Ahhh. men of taste!
Elizabeth is HOT!
she's the only reason I watched as long as I did.
Tal

Sandy G said:
I NEVER have been able to stomach much of the Dick Wolf universe, but I LOVED Dennis Farina in the late, lamented "Crime Story"-1986-88. I, too, miss Jerry Orbach. Always thought he was a decent sort of chap, & a good actor.

Absolutely!

Ray Luca & Paulie rocked.

What great thugs.

orbach was a hell of a god singer too.I have a cd of him doing show tunes from the brodway shows he was in

Alan

Orbach's probably best remembered these days for his work in "Law and Order" and for his role as Jennifer Grey's dad in "Dirty Dancing." Less well known was his vocal work in several animated features, notably his tour-de-force performance in Disney's "Beauty and the Beast." Of course, he was a major Broadway musical star for many years.

The man was a MAJOR talent.

Back
Top Bottom