Adjusting Tracking Force on Luxman PX-100

drainyoo

I just got this turntable and it beautiful, but since it's automatic, I can't seem to figure out how to set the tracking forcing using a scale. The only way for the tonearm to cue down is for the platter to spin. Is there some kind of manual override? If not how can I do this?

Get it to let go and unplug it. Or take the platter off. They get a bit sticky if it's been a while, go gently and it will let go. The arm scale isn't terrible.

Thanks. Unplugging it worked. The tonearm weight was actually super accurate. I set it to 2g and it was 2g on the scale.

I have noticed more popping and crackling on this turntable compared to my Pioneer PL-512. Is something not adjusted properly with the cartridge? Same cart I had on the Pioneer. I brushed the record before playing it.

Thanks. Unplugging it worked. The tonearm weight was actually super accurate. I set it to 2g and it was 2g on the scale.

I have noticed more popping and crackling on this turntable compared to my Pioneer PL-512. Is something not adjusted properly with the cartridge? Same cart I had on the Pioneer. I brushed the record before playing it.

I am having the same issue. I tried unplugging it with no luck. Are their specific steps to do before unpluging it? I also notice more popping, crackling with this table using the same cartridge that was on my Luxman PD 277.

I am having the same issue. I tried unplugging it with no luck. Are their specific steps to do before unpluging it? I also notice more popping, crackling with this table using the same cartridge that was on my Luxman PD 277.

Welcome to the AK turn table forum. :)

Back
Top Bottom