Adopting Families for the Holidays 2015

A huge thank you to everyone who is participating in the auctions. This is the best group of friends that anyone could ask for.

Quick update. The boss is taking several families shopping tomorrow. She will be filling you all in shortly.

Please remember that we are a long way from our goal. Any donations would be much appreciated

Happy Holidays to all
Grumpy

Hello

I would like to support this initiative,

I have some EL84/6BQ5 tubes (I have to check how many but there are more of 6) among others tubes in good condition.

currently I´m in a business trip but I´ll be on home next sunday to check the stuff that I have. so guys please let me know how to participate!!

Regards

Luis

Hello

I would like to support this initiative,

I have some EL84/6BQ5 tubes (I have to check how many but there are more of 6) among others tubes in good condition.

currently I´m in a business trip but I´ll be on home next sunday to check the stuff that I have. so guys please let me know how to participate!!

Regards

Luis
You just start a new thread in this sub forum
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?forums/ak-charities-christmas.174/

And run an auction

I know that grumpy and I have been MIA for a few days. It really got crazy here right before Christmas. I shopped with 2 families on Christmas eve eve and then on Christmas eve morning grumpy told me that we had enough to call VOA and adopt 2 more families. Instead I took the chance that maybe they would be available to shop and I called 2 more families and was able to shop with them before the stores closed.

I have taken the past few days to get caught up with things at home. I will be posting our totals soon. I will say that everyone who participated in Adopting Families for the Holidays should be extremely proud. We adopted families and seniors who were very deserving of a helping hand and I was very proud to represent you.

As my Misses mentioned everyone should be so proud of themselves. I don't know the exact total but its very near 30 families we helped this year. She will get the exact total for ya all very soon.

By the way. We are just short of taking on one more family right now. Yes, we do adopt more families even though the holiday has past. VOA's adopt a family program runs roughly through the end of next week. Any funds that come in between now and then will be dispersed immediately to another family.

Thanks so much for everyone's help and have a happy and healthy holidays
Dave

Back
Top Bottom