ADS L1090 comments please

At $ 75.00 I would have paid 1st and asked questions later. Very nice speakers for sure if they are working as normal

Get them as soon as you can! I lucked out when a customer on my GARBAGE Route asked if I would be interested in a pair of a/d/s speakers. That he had to thin the heard of Speakers. I asked what he had and he invited me in to his Home. He had a/d/s 200, 300, 400, and more up to the 1230 I believe. He pointed to the L1090 and got to listen for a couple of songs. Asked what he was wanting for them. $70 alright? Told him SOLD! Then a couple of months later he offered me an a/d/s SW5 Subwoofer for free. Needs work though, a power source.

Opus

Hmmmm, these are just over in New Hampshire? You better get them before I figure out where they are!

There was a thread here years back where someone posted on speakers they were considering. It went back & forth for a couple days with many comments like yours.

Finally someone posted that they went & bought them. The OP was a bit ass-chapped and a few others piled on and blasted the buyer for snaking the deal.

LOL...

If something is for sale on the open market and you horse around thinking and deciding, then I don't believe you have a complaint about someone else making a decision when you can't. Especially after a couple of days.
John

Just to be totally clear, I was joking about buying them, but I was trying to encourage the OP to get them.

If something is for sale on the open market and you horse around thinking and deciding, then I don't believe you have a complaint about someone else making a decision when you can't. Especially after a couple of days.
John

Savesies was implied.

Sorry all, I thought I posted they were gone hours after they were posted.:mad:
I will have a write up on my Mach One experience soon. I will also do a comparison between them and my upgraded Sansui PM C-100's. I dont think the Ones stand a chance though. I will be doing the updates to the Mach One's as well.

Back
Top Bottom