Advent Eternity Tower Speakers

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by rush2112guy, Sep 28, 2010.

1. rush2112guy

rush2112guy Active Member

Anybody know anything about Advent Eternity Tower Speakers. Can you give me some specs? Saw a pair on craigslist I might be interested in

2. classic carl

classic carl Got Vinyl? Subscriber

I never heard of them. Sounds like they could be from the post Jensen, Recoton period. Any photos?

Edit: I did a Google search and there are several posts in AK and other forums on these. I assumed you already did this. Search first, ask questions later. :D

They appear to be Jensen Advents, which is not necessarily a bad thing. However, at the asking price, I don't think I'd grab them. They look rather nice. I have no idea what they sound like. Advent never was one to post specs on their speakers, at least in the pre-Jensen period.
    I found another post on the web that stated they were $299 each brand new and the poster bought them at closeout for half of that.
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  3. rush2112guy

rush2112guy Active Member

Yea thanks Carl. I assume you saw the pics from craigslist. They do look nice but I didnt know anything about them.I did search for info but didnt find much.
    Thats when I go to my fellow AKer's for their input.
    I have a pair of minty Advent 1's that sound great, so Im kind of hooked on Advents.
    Thanks again for the info!!