Ahh... balone!

Wow those are great, I can't remember the last time I had abalone, love it breaded and fried.

Lingcod? and pearls. Nice!
Cabezone, black rock fish, lingcod and black pearl! We also got some goose neck barnacles for the 1st time. Supposedly a delicacy in Spain. Tasted like buttered clams, without adding butter. Yum!

Last edited:
Wow those are great, I can't remember the last time I had abalone, love it breaded and fried.
I've been going for 30 years. The new spot is only 50 feet from the original spot. Breaded is very good, I also prepare it raw with red pepper, soy sauce and ginger, sautéed almost like escargot and a chowder. A friend makes a jerky that is also excellent. Good stuff!

Last edited:
Cabezone, black rock fish, lingcod and black pearl! We also got some goose neck barnacles for the 1st time. Supposedly a delicacy in Spain. Tasted like buttered clams, without adding butter. Yum!

That's quite the feast. Love how lingcod and cabezon filets start out green and turn out snow white when cooked.

WOW! oh my goodness! Stuck here in the Minnesota a meal like like this is simply beyond our reach. We absolutely love seafood but a feast like this is simply a fantasy for us. Please don't take it for granted - so happy for you! Seriously - that, is a dream meal.

Back
Top Bottom