Aiwa SD-L30 Schematic needed?

BUCKETSRB

I recently acquired a Aiwa's Mini system from the 1980's and have the SD- L30U cassette deck over at local repair shop for repair. My tech guy there says it would help if he had the schematic from the service manual to help track down the problem. Some component must be burned out or something. Mechanically with the new belts is working now but no audio output. I'd appreciate if someone can help and provide a copy. I searched the internet to find one the SD L22 which isn't the same. I guess these units are kind of rare and hard to find parts for.

Last edited:
I found on steromanuals.com a service manual available for Models: SD-L30AH & SD-L30BH. My Model stamped on the nameplate is SD-L30U. Does anybody know what the suffix letters represent and would the schematic differ from my model the SD-L30U vs the SD-L30AH ??

I guess I'm answering my own question, but just in case a fellow member may some day be looking for the same info I was, here's what I was able to find looking at various websites regarding Aiwa Decks.

My unit the SD-L30 U, the U suffix indicates (AC 120V, 60 Hz) / a Model # SD-L30 E, the E or a Z suffix indicates (220VAC, 50 Hz) / Models ending in H (120/220/240VAC, 50/60 Hz) I assume are switchable for voltage requirement available and Models ending in K or G indicates (240VAC, 60 Hz).

E = For Europe
K = For Kiwi
U = For USA
G = For Germany

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom