AK Contest! Derek & the Dominos -- Layla MoFi GIVEAWAY + Subscriptions

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
Okay, boys and girls. Grumpy says it's been far too long since we had a giveaway. So, we're having a giveaway!

Today's offering is a sealed copy of the Mobile Fidelity release of Derek and the Dominos classic Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs. This is a Limited Edition release, number 2446 of 5000. If you know this record, you don't need me droning on about track lists, or other stuff. Here is a stock picture of the front, and a snap of the number of this copy.

LaylaMoFi.jpg

IMG_8798[1].JPG

Now for the legal bit. In order to qualify for this draw, you need only post once to this thread. Except for staff, any Audiokarma member in good standing can post, and perhaps, win this album. Your post will have to be timestamped prior to 11:59 pm, EST, Tuesday, October 17, 2017. I will draw the winner's name from the list of qualified posters.

Grumpy will cover domestic US shipping. Any international winners, Grumpy will cover the first $10, and any excess cost, above that amount, will be the responsibility of the winner. Grumpy will contact you, in the event of that circumstance. As always, AK will not be responsible for any additional duties, fees, tariffs, taxes, charged by your country, upon entry of this record.

Since nothing exceeds like excess, Grumpy says we need to have two more prizes.

Second Prize A Two-Year Subscription to the second name drawn. Prize has a value of $50, but has no redeemable cash value. I will upgrade the winner's account, or extend the renewal date of an existing subscriber. This prize is transferrable to another AK member, at the discretion of the winner. So, you can play Santa, if you wish.

Third Prize A One-Year Subscription to the third name drawn. Same conditions as above for the Second Prize.

So, let's get busy, folks. There are eight days and a few hours until the deadline. How many posts can we rack up in this thread?

Good luck, everybody.

Nice of you to do the drawing on my birthday, but don't let that sway the results.

I'll be happy with one of these:

tball2.jpg

Last edited:
Just drooling, cus my reg pressing is lifeless. Thanks Grumpy, and good luck to everyone.

If I was a hat person, I would toss it in for this. As such, the best I can do is toss my name in instead..

My first time to enter one of Grumpy's Giveaways. Please throw me in the hat, from a great distance, please. Thanks for the site and the fun!

Odds of winning have to be better than the lottery, and the price of entry is cheaper - what's not to love?

Back
Top Bottom