AK Fest 2005 Gallery now up

tentoze said:
Cool- following the link, it says I don't have permission to view the album..................

:no:

Same here. But then I noticed the "login" up in the top right hand corner, and bingo! I'm in! :thmbsp:

Hey, thanks for the pics! It's just like being there!

I mean, except, you know, you can't hear anything.

Ok, it's nothing like being there. But thanks all the same!

Take care,

Ed

Now I'm even more envious of those who made it there. Did anybody get a chance to sleep with all those tunes to listen to?

Actually the last person left the listening rooms on day one around 4am Sunday morning. :yes:

jcmjrt said:
Now I'm even more envious of those who made it there. Did anybody get a chance to sleep with all those tunes to listen to?

I passed out a few times in BrianB's Big room on Saturday Nite. Sunday morning.......

:banana:

botrytis said:
That means you have to put up your own pics, dammit!!

Dave

Dave,

After looking at the pics I took, I realized that I took WAAAAAY too few, and almost every one that I DID take has already been posted by someone else who took the same damned picture.

:sigh:

Wardsweb said:
Actually the last person left the listening rooms on day one around 4am Sunday morning. :yes:

I musta been second to last...I called it a nite bout 3:30 .......I shoulda've looked harder...I coulda've found the the 4AM ers!...... (Eric...Ray!) .....:thmbsp:

tentoze said:
After looking at the pics I took, I realized that I took WAAAAAY too few, and almost every one that I DID take has already been posted by someone else who took the same damned picture.

I did the same thing...now I wish I went 'HAWG WILD' with my camera...

Last edited:
Can someone tell me about the equipment in the Classic Audio Room and the Hartfield speakers as well as the speakers in the Tubino Room.

i can

LOUD, FREAKIN LOUD. CLEAR, FREAKIN CLEAR. LOUD. DID I MENTION LOUD. TWO OF THE LOUDEST & CLEAREST SPEAKERS I HAVE HEARD. Detail very good, but felt both needed wider rooms with deeper soundstages (much more so for the JBLs). Tannoys were absolutely nonfatiguing, & dynamic range was out of this world. Frankly the Hartsfields were to loud, and no I'm not too old. but for the level they were being played, they needed a small amphitheater. :thmbsp:

styler said:
Frankly the Hartsfields were to loud, and no I'm not too old. but for the level they were being played, they needed a small amphitheater. :thmbsp:

I would agree, about the Hartsfields. It's a shame, because in the right setting, they probably would have been killer. But they were too loud in that room. I don't think we heard them at their best.

Per usual, many thanks for the gallery, Luther! :thmbsp:

Last edited:
tentoze said:
I passed out a few times in BrianB's Big room on Saturday Nite. Sunday morning.......

Shit! I was hoping that YOU'D be able to tell ME what happened that evening... :drunk:

Gilbert took some nice photos - I especially like the "morning after" shots! :D

Back
Top Bottom