1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

AK fest 2006 photos

Discussion in 'AK Fest 2006' started by bolly, Apr 22, 2006.

1. BrianB

BrianB AK Vendor Emeritus Moderator

More nice photos - thanks, bolly!

Oh, and I can help identify what's in several of the photos. The first three pictures in the first post are from the Blue Circle room, showing several of Gilbert's recent creations (plus a Shahinian Obelisk in the first photo).

The last two pictures in the first post are from the Venus Hi-Fi room (my "homeroom" at the show). The equipment includes (1) a pair of System Audio SA-1750 loudspeakers, (2) a Manley Labs Stingray integrated amplifier, (3) a Blue Circle NSCS integrated amplifier, (4) a Lector CDP-6T tube CD player, and (5) a Yamamoto Sound Craft rack. Soundstring cables were used throughout...

And the second picture in the second post is a nice shot of the Zu Loudspeaker and Cable setup.

Cheers,
    Brian

Please register to disable this ad.

2. BrianB

BrianB AK Vendor Emeritus Moderator

Yup, and Lector makes the best, most organic sounding CD players I've heard at any price!

3. luvvinvinyl

luvvinvinyl Lily! Staff Member Admin Subscriber

<sigh> It was VERY nice. Especially good for 'late-night' listening, and discovering new music. Thanks, again.

4. luvvinvinyl

luvvinvinyl Lily! Staff Member Admin Subscriber

JP, thanks for that info. I hadn't gone back to that gallery, to see that it had been restored.

Many thanks to those who resurrected Lazarus.