AK Fest 2012

As many of you know we hosted an AK fest for the past many years. Last year was just not in the cards. Well its looking good for a 2012 show but we need to come up with a 1000.00 deposit to secure the hotel. So I am going to be auctioning off many records from my personal collection to help raise the capital.

Thanks
Grumpy

Have you given up on the idea of some folks pre-paying for their listening rooms for the deposit?

Have you given up on the idea of some folks pre-paying for their listening rooms for the deposit?

No, folks will start pre-paying for their listening rooms once the deposit is made and there is a signed contract.

I like the fact that the word IF is not in that sentence.
I also like the fact that Dave speaks in complete sentences, but I digress.

You seem almost fluent in English, Dave.

On another note, I have a good friend who works for Bose. I can probably get him to put up the deposit if everyone promises to quit bashing his company.

Pre Payment

I am doing my best :)

Make people pre-pay for rooms. And ask for pre-payment to the show from users who want to come (just give them a $5 discount). And please raise the general entrance fee up to $25 or $30 or $35).

This will defermine if the show can go on and raise the funds you need.

I thank you for your efforts. I drive 5 hours to get to your show from the Great White North.

I am doing my best :)

How about a bake sale for AK:D

Or possibly early AK Fest T-Shirt Sales. I want one of these XL please.

How about a little modern retro.

T-7.jpg

How about a bake sale for AK:D

Or possibly early AK Fest T-Shirt Sales. I want one of these XL please.

Do you mean early sales of AK Fest shirts or sale of shirts from earlier AK Fests?:scratch2:
I would probably be interested in both, actually.

I've got some new goodies to bring! he he

I really enjoy all the nice people I meet. It's a fun time and it's close!

Is it still possible to rent a listening room? My dad and I would be interested. Hopefully we'll have the Magnavox 142's finished by then... :p:

Okay, I subscribed and hope I can get in the loop now. The CP thing did not work yet, even after I logged out and back in again.

Back
Top Bottom