AK Fest are you in ?

Where is the link to the offical brothel,,,,i mean hotel? also, anyone still wanna share an audio room...? I have some goodies I want people to listen to...

Just booked my flights....

I booked online tonight. Flying into Windsor from Calgary only set me back 349.00CND..return! I figured that was as cheap as I was gonna get so why wait. NOW I'M GOING :banana:

I'll be getting into Windsor early friday morning and flying out of Windsor about 7ish on sunday.

See you there?

Last edited:
I also hope to drive down. I'm looking for a job right now so it will depend on if I can get the time off. If I can, then I'm there.

Your all more then welcome. The more the merrier.

Where is everyone ????

Only 26 replies :worried:

I was hoping for something like 10% :scratch2:

As in 500 replies of " I can't wait to come to AKfest, see ya there Army"

Come on people this is going to be a hoot :thmbsp:

Get on board ...

Cheers
Army

Army- I'm gonna try my damndest to make it a one day trip. Hopefully Saturday! :banana: BTW, I only did PM you. :yes:

bolly said:
Army- I'm gonna try my damndest to make it a one day trip. Hopefully Saturday! :banana: BTW, I only did PM you. :yes:

Cool on both accounts Greg ! :D

Hey Cabinover

Sounds good, I'm leaving the little woman home too...

We'll have to set'em up and knock'em down :beer:

Cheers
Army

There’s a pretty good chance I’ll be there. I’m wrangling a business trip to a supplier in Wixom for a meeting on Monday April 11th. So far it’s looking good. I’d fly into Detroit on Saturday. Probably won’t get there until early evening. Is there anything going on Saturday night?

- Pete

Dog Sled

Where's MICHIGAN? Isn't that on the Iditarod route somewhere? :huge:
I'll bring my ice bore so we can bang a few walleye together... :drunk:

Does BOSTON play there? Someone told me they disbanded a while back...??
Still playing at my house... :dunno: :withstpd:

HEY from the LEFT coast! :thmbsp: Wish I could be there, too many planes to catch to make it happen from my location!! :pity:

Guess my priorities are all screwed up--!!??
Can I catch it on DVD?? :dammit:

Is there a shuttle between the airport and the hotel available? I could rent a car but it's kinda senseless for just a day. Ken, when are you getting in to Detroit? I'd share a cab fair and an adult beverage or 2 with ya!

DTW is the airport I want isn't it? Bob

Metro airport is where most are coming from. There is City airport but I never been there.

If all who are flying in and need rides contact me I will see what I can do.

Sat Night we will prolly just head out for a bite to eat a maybe a brew if ya like. Sat a few of us have to be at the hotel early to help setup so it wont be a late one.

Downtown Royal oak is about 5 miles from the hotel and there is always something going on there in the evening be it music, shopping or martini bars :)

Grumpy

grumpy said:
Sat Night we will prolly just head out for a bite to eat a maybe a brew if ya like. Sat a few of us have to be at the hotel early to help setup so it wont be a late one. Grumpy

Whats happining Fri. nite...thats the deciding factor on how many nites I stay.......if theres gonna be a big bash....I can come and get all juiced up on the DOG,.....and then run all around the hotel nekked!!!...its been a year since the last time I did that ...and I'm gettin due! :D

Reel 2 Reel said:
Whats happining Fri. nite...thats the deciding factor on how many nites I stay.......if theres gonna be a big bash....I can come and get all juiced up on the DOG,.....and then run all around the hotel nekked!!!...its been a year since the last time I did that ...and I'm gettin due! :D

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Oh my eye's, my bloody eye's :lmao:

I think maybe I'll get out there Friday night, have some dinner and a brew and then be up to lend a hand Saturday morning for anyone that needs one.

IS IT APRIL YET??????? I'm psyched, even though the wife isn't all that keen on the idea. Could be worse, I could hunt and fish every season!

No Detroit airport for me

I'm actually flying into Windsor friday early and getting a ride to the hotel.

My cheap flight goes as follows.:

Leave Calgary at 9:55pm fly to Edmonton (1 hr flight)

Leave Edmonton at 00:30am friday morning and fly to Toronto(4 hr flight)

Leave Toronto at 8:15am and fly to Windsor(1hr 15 min flight)

So it's 3 flights, 3 plane changes and then a car ride for me to make it.

Coming home it's Windsor > Toronto > Calgary.

Cabinover, Krimney

We'll be look'in for you guys !

I'm guessing we will be able to pick Krimney outta the crowd.

That's difinitely a red eye your taking !:yes:

Safe journey guys :thmbsp:

See ya there !
Army

Back
Top Bottom