AK Fest swap room sign up

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Yes we will have a swap room/rooms for the 08 fest. Tables are $40.00 per.
There will be roughly four tables per room.

One thing I would like to point out is last year only a few people pre registered for the swap room. At the time of the show many more showed up without pre registering. They will be turned away this year. Space MUST be set aside a head of time. Sorry but its a very chaotic day and unexpected surprises are not welcome. If you name is not on the list below then you will not be allowed to set up.

If you want a table please contact me. Thank you

Grumpy

List
Andy
Pete
Mopic

I do hope you guy's bring some nice records again, that always works out well for me!

I would be interested in sharing a table flying in I won't have enough for a whole table. But if some wanted to sublet a couple feet I'd be glad to pay half. If that would be cool with Dave.

Almost to the point of speak now or forever hold you peace. Sign up now or chance not getting a space.

Okay,
If it's not too late, sign me up for a table. This strictly barter?
Missed last year's fest. Really looking forward to this year!
Nice work all!
Mopic5 (Mario)

Not too late. I will be in touch about payment. Thank you

Grumpy

Okay,
If it's not too late, sign me up for a table. This strictly barter?
Missed last year's fest. Really looking forward to this year!
Nice work all!
Mopic5 (Mario)

Nope, you can put a price tag on every item on the table. Good luck with your sales.

Nope, you can put a price tag on every item on the table. Good luck with your sales.

Well, "sales" is not a driving motive for me. With the other tables close by, it's going to be a challenge not to amass more stuff than I bring in. So I guess in a way it'll still be a "swap meet" for me. Maybe if the items I bring home are "smaller" than what I leave, I'll be cool on the home front.

- Mario

This is it folks. If you want a table its your last chance. Tables will be closed out on March 16th. No exceptions will be made. Thank you

Grumpy

Swap room vendors can pay at the fest. Exhibitors and members listening rooms must pay beforehand.

Well I'm looking at about 7-8 Jack Daniels cartons of LPs, a couple trays of cassettes, and maybe a few pieces of gear and accessories plus a listening rig.

Garage sale LPs at garage sale prices...

swap room exhibitors can get in at the same time as all the other exhibitors. Starting at 3:00 on Friday.

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom