AK festival date Its official !

Looks like it was a Hilton in Southfield i was thinking of.

I'm in!

I'll have a nice surprise too - clear white liquid straight from the hills of Kentuk. Good stuff, not old radiator quality. Very good stuff. Sometimes very very very good stuff. Ask and ye shall receive.

That and a back seat, it was removed last year for equipment I don't have this year. So I'd be happy to help with ferrying a reasonable distance, reserve your tickets for the U.S.S. Mercury. But be advised that the previous paragraph may come into play evenings. And mornings. Perhaps afternoons.

Just kidding. Maybe. :D

Pete

anyone intrested in shareing a ride and/ or a sleeping room and spliting the cost? me 41 male , smoker , social drinker , house broken . pm me if intrested . naperville il 35miles west of downdown chicago and I-94

Ken

I want to attend this year:banana: . Oh............ am I the only one that does not drink?:smoke:

Jeff M said:
I want to attend this year:banana: . Oh............ am I the only one that does not drink?:smoke:

I don't drink either and I've been there the last two years, and will be there this year too. There are a few of us who do not partake in alcoholic beverages, you can tell who we are by how early we're up in the morning. That gives us the edge on listening time. :yes:

Retro

I never expected to attend but I see airfare from DCA to DTW is $123 including tax! I can get a flight that would get into Detroit at 8:00 am on the 24th. If I book what time is a good time to take off on Sunday?

Sorry I missed your question as I was very ill for the past many weeks. Anyways The show ends on Sunday at around 5 but some start to hit the road from noon on. What time to leave really depends on the flights available.

I will say that those that leave early on Sunday can miss out on some really great unclaimed door prizes. We end up drawing tickets until all prizes are claimed.

Back to you question. If you can get a flight out of Detroit Metro at say 7-8 PM I would think you would be there just about to the end. The airport is roughly 30-45 minutes drive from the hotel depending on traffic.

Yes

tentoze you are coming.:banana:

Oh luvvinvinyl l take back 80 percent of the things l said about tentoze you know - he is a wimpy, wuiss mister, elitiest, degenerate dog that missed last year. :thmbsp:

The other 20 percent l will keep in reserve. :D

Booked my flight. Its too early now but will there be a thread or list of when everyone is getting in/leaving so we can try to car pool or share cabs?

We'd tried to do an airport shuttle for 2 years in a row, and somehow it never worked out. Problem was that a lot of people were getting in on Saturday morning, when the Fest was getting into full swing, or we were doing setup. When are you coming in?

Kamakiri said:
We'd tried to do an airport shuttle for 2 years in a row, and somehow it never worked out. Problem was that a lot of people were getting in on Saturday morning, when the Fest was getting into full swing, or we were doing setup. When are you coming in?

I get in at 8:00 am Saturday. Earliest flight possible out of DC.

Back
Top Bottom