AK redirects to scam Amazon page

1ADSarge

Der Bürgermeister
Subscriber
I keep getting redirected to an scam Amazon page saying I've won something and to click OK. So far, I've only been using my iPhone X. It happens in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. Only happens on AK. Cache, history, and website data have been cleared, and phone has had a reset.
From what I have read from quite a few different sources, they say it more than likely is the website and an advertising issue. Just wanted to let the website folks know of this very annoying issue going on with AK. It's making this site almost unusable.

Cheers,
Jared

Browsing AK on the Mac and it seems to work fine in Safari. Looks like it might just be affecting mobile devices (iOS).

Cheers,
Jared

This is not new - there are several other threads on this debacle.

In the meantime, clear your cookies and cache and see if that helps.

I keep getting redirected to an scam Amazon page saying I've won something and to click OK.

Oooh, that sounds really good. Just give them your credit card details and social security stuff etc, and allow 90 days for delivery. Sounds legit to me ;)

BTW - I had this issue on my iPhone for a while but for some reason it’s fixed itself.

Ah - brings up an interesting point ... automatic updates turned on with the problem machine? Browsers especially get a LOT of updates due to those pesky lil code freaks who love to make life difficult.

Back
Top Bottom