AK site and login unsecure warning messages

Your browsing info are soon to be for sale.
Nothing new just less overt now.

Anyone who thought some "Law" was going to prevent browsing info sharing is kidding themselves.

You folks really think Google is your "Free Stuff" friend ??

Frannie

tubed said:
Your browsing info are soon to be for sale.

Yes and there is no way to hide your browsing history from your ISP I dont think unless you go thru a VPN or something. (Which I dunno if they can block if they want if they discover your using one)

I just want to know why? When I log in on Fisher forum, I stay logged in on PIONEER, SANSUI, GENERAL AUDIO, Turntables, but when I go to TUBE or SOLID State, I have to log in every time? And please explain it in terms with out shorthand naming or terms I would have understood when AOL was the going game. In other words, I can barely run this 15 year old desktop running XP, much less the $450.00 lenovo boat anchor laptop I have with WINBLOWS 10. WTF thought up that abortion of an operating system. I've been retired since 2003 and out of any loop with regards to this crap. All I want to do is to be able to log in once and (yes I DO click the "keep me logged in" button)stay logged in! KEERIST, I used to be able to punch an ICON and AK FISHER FORUM would come up automatically logged in. But not now. I'm using Firefox 52.1.0 on all machines.

Larry,

I just want to know why? When I log in on Fisher forum, I stay logged in on PIONEER, SANSUI, GENERAL AUDIO, Turntables, but when I go to TUBE or SOLID State, I have to log in every time? And please explain it in terms with out shorthand naming or terms I would have understood when AOL was the going game. In other words, I can barely run this 15 year old desktop running XP, much less the $450.00 lenovo boat anchor laptop I have with WINBLOWS 10. WTF thought up that abortion of an operating system. I've been retired since 2003 and out of any loop with regards to this crap. All I want to do is to be able to log in once and (yes I DO click the "keep me logged in" button)stay logged in! KEERIST, I used to be able to punch an ICON and AK FISHER FORUM would come up automatically logged in. But not now. I'm using Firefox 52.1.0 on all machines.

Are the URLS shifting between audiokarma.org and www.audiokarma.org between the forums ??

Frannie

Rich. 2002 Dell 4600 2.4ghz Intel

Fran; I just did some forum shifting and yes, the URL's shift from audiokarma.org and www.audiokarma.org. I checked the properties for each, and FISHER, PIONEER, Sansui all are audiokarma.org but tube and Solid state are www.audiokarma.org on the quick links on the tool bar. These were all directly saved from each forum when I set up Firefox. I should change them all to one or the other, then??

5 minutes later: Changed all of them (toolbar links) to http://audiokarma.org and no more problems. Thanks Frannie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom