AK Slow today

I've been getting ~10 second page load times for the past few days. Thought it might just be me because I haven't seen any other posts here about it.

How about other's experience lately ? Fast or slow ?

jblnut

Seems to be ok today. Loads pretty fast.

Thanks guys - I'm at a loss here (and I work in IT). It's slow from any computer in house, or iPad either. All other web pages are super fast. It's slow if I'm logged in and slow if I'm a guest. It's fast if I login to my work VPN and surf through my employer's internet connection.

Tonight I'm going to a neighbor's house to see if it's slow there too. Maybe our town ISP has some kind of issue with AK or its ISP. This is a strange one...

jblnut

I noticed today that at times when I'm trying to type a response or scroll through the forums, there is sometimes lag/no response for a second or two or three. I don't recall seeing this before. Seems like the lags coincide with some of the ads at the top and or bottom of the pages loading/playing.

And just as strangely as it began, at around 2:00pm edt today AK started flying again on all my systems. It's been slow for weeks. No reboots or any other changes were made that I know of. I'm calling my ISP now...

jblnut

Back
Top Bottom