AK user Bugler passed away

steveh1143

Sorry if this isn't in the right place; I'm not a frequent flyer on this forum. But my father, who went by Bugler on AK, passed away on September 14th at the age of 64 after an 8-year-long battle with cancer. I think he stopped coming on here around the beginning of 2018 when he started really going downhill, but I wanted to post on here for the few people that he kept in touch with on here.

Music and audio were his favorite things in the world, and I was lucky enough to share that same common interest with him. This forum, along with a couple of others, brought a lot of joy to him in a time of misery, so thank you all for helping keep his mind in a better place.

Very sorry to hear about your father. He posted a lot of great albums and shared a lot of audio gear knowledge with us for many years. He will be missed by many here. My sincere condolences.

Sorry to hear the news and I hope your fond memories will help ease the pain of your loss. It's nice of you to tell us your father found some relief here during his most troubled times.

Back
Top Bottom