AK user Bugler passed away

Sorry for your loss--thoughts and prayers sent your way. A better place awaits--what, where, whatever, I don't know, but he will be fine and released from the hell of battling cancer here.

I didn't expect so many people to post on here. I really appreciate it. My dad and I both had a pretty big collection of audio equipment, and in the last few years, he liked to make sure that whatever pieces I was lacking, he'd have, so that one day I can inherit it. I'm sure it will be bittersweet to start bringing home all of this equipment, but I'm sure it will sound fantastic. The last vinyl he listened to was Black Sabbath's self-titled record that he borrowed from me. Just when I thought that record couldn't hold anymore value to me... Anyway, thank you all for your condolences and support, and for serving as a powerful distraction and relief for him.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I also lost my Dad two years ago, and it still hurts. Time helps, but our memories keep him alive to us. Please take care and love and cherish all he has given to you.

Regards
Mister Pig

My sincerest condolences to you and yours on your loss. I only knew your dad via his postings, but he seemed like a very honorable man. And he loved his music.

Very sorry to hear of his passing. He will be missed. Sending a prayer of comfort to family & friends.

Rome

Steve, thanks for posting on here. Your dad was an attribute to AK and I hope your family is blessed as much as we were!

Sincere condolences on the passing of your father who was a valued member here.

Thank you for taking the time to inform the forum.

Steve, it is clear that you and your dad had a special bond and that is something very special that you will always have. You lost your dad, we lost a friend.

I hope you will stick around and join in the group. We truly are a family and I think your dad would agree.

So sorry for your loss .
I really hope using your father's gear in the future doesn't have any kind of negative effect.
I'm sure he'd want you to enjoy it.
Hopefully it will bring back memories of better times.

The last vinyl he listened to was Black Sabbath's self-titled record that he borrowed from me. Just when I thought that record couldn't hold anymore value to me...

Play it one more time and frame it and hang it on the wall--the only thing to do--but that is just me. Again, my condolences.

My condolences on your loss. I see he was from Pittsburgh...not many of us and I do not think I ever had the pleasure of meeting him. But I am sure we chewed the same ground at jerrys or galaxie

Back
Top Bottom