AKFest 08 Ad in Stereophile Jan 08 ish

You won't be able to figure out what the ad cost from their website, as the deal is more complicated than that.
What does all that mean? It means that Stereophile might cover the Fest, which might then grow, and in future years become a major event like RMAF... and the only major audio event with a strong vintage section!
Great ad, Carl!

Ah, now we're shining some light on the topic. I appreciate your disclosure.
I'm just trying to figure out the angle here, that's all. btw, I'm on your side.

Hopefully AKFest 08 will be a huge success and next year we can do a full page spread with SI swim suit models and me doing the photo shoot on Bora Bora!

:D

Do it in January or February, and I can help you.
The older I get, the more the weather here sucks!

Out-freaken-standing Carl....:banana:
That is some amazing work.
Thanks for your contribution to AK. I am as always, proud to know you & call you friend....:thmbsp:

Bill

Out-freaken-standing Carl....:banana:
That is some amazing work.
Thanks for your contribution to AK. I am as always, proud to know you & call you friend....:thmbsp:

Bill

Wow...Thanks Bill!

Your one of many reasons why contributing is such a pleasure and a honor. People like you make it all worth it!

Carl

... and the only major audio event with a strong vintage section!

Great ad, Carl!

hey-Hey!!!,
Vintage and lunatic-fringe modern DIY, sometimes in the same room...:) Sooooo looking forward to it, and topping it all off, it is the weekend after the Oswalds Mill Tasting.
cheers,
Douglas

The next ad will reflect the new venue.

The next ad will reflect the new venue.

AK_Stereophile_AD3ES2.jpg

Great work Carl!

I won't be able to make it this but plan on coming next year as my daughter will be attending U of Michigan and gives me a real excuse to get there and get a 2 for 1 trip!

Barry

Back
Top Bottom