AKFest Bigger/badder/better - is now even BIGGER

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
Grump is finalizing the details, so I will let him make the big announcement. What I will say is we have grown to overflowing, so we are expanding...more rooms...more space....more fun for everyone. :banana:

OK folks, here's the scoop. We have gone from less than a dozen rooms on the ground floor to taking over the 11th and 12th floors of the hotel. The Fest will actually be held on the 12th floor, that just happens to be the very top floor of the hotel. All guests will be on the 11th floor, as to give the rest of the hotel some buffer zone while we crank it up. By taking the entire 12th floor we now have more than doubled our number of rooms. This is awesome, as we get to spread out more, have more listening rooms, and more control over the area. We will still have the entire lounge on the ground floor for a swap area and it will hold everyone at one time for lunch, that just happens to be free for all registered AKFest members. So don't forget the first thing you need to do is see the girls on the 12th floor as you come off the elevator and get your AKFest badge. It will be required for access to the 12th floor.

Top floor with the next down all rooms of AK members - VERY good idea, this'll nicely reduce the possibility of noise complaints.

Gonna be fun!

I'm from michigan and planning on attending your shindig.

How long have you guy's been doing these and where have they been held?

Back
Top Bottom