AKFest goes nation wide

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
Not only did we make this months issue of Stereophile magazine, but there is a AK banner on the McIntosh website homepage and in their trade show and events flyer.

Very cool. I look forward to being a part of this years festival and many thanks to all who have made this possible.

You know who you are....Grumpy, Kam, Wards, ect....

Last edited:
You, we (Admins, Mods and Members) maded it!

Because this is the site, everyone knows is Audio!

Made by Friends!

Well, as a bit of comic releif in all this group congratulatory love-fest...
Oh great. Now all the vintage prices will SURELY skyrocket. :no:
"Vintage Pioneer SX-424 receiver -- Needs work, looks like heck, smells awful, etc. : $499, 5 days left, 26 bids...

:D

Way to go, gents. AK should be recognized for it's global good. :thmbsp:

This is the power of remaining positive.
Think about how easy it is to be a critic, to assert (insert) ego, and destroy community in the history of audio press and internet.
It behooves all of us to make /keep AK constructive.

Wardsweb said:
Not only did we make this months issue of Stereophile magazine, but there is a AK banner on the McIntosh website homepage and in their trade show and events flyer.

Now this is impressive! Hooray for the good guys!

von.ah said:
Well, as a bit of comic releif in all this group congratulatory love-fest...
Oh great. Now all the vintage prices will SURELY skyrocket. :no:
"Vintage Pioneer SX-424 receiver -- Needs work, looks like heck, smells awful, etc. : $499, 5 days left, 26 bids...

:D

Way to go, gents. AK should be recognized for it's global good. :thmbsp:

In the same vain, Oh great, now we have become mainstream. Now we are them... :D

Lefty

Nakdoc said:
This is the power of remaining positive.
Think about how easy it is to be a critic, to assert (insert) ego, and destroy community in the history of audio press and internet.
It behooves all of us to make /keep AK constructive.

Granted, but there's nothing wrong with standing tall and proud at where the behind the scenes hard work has got us, either.......

I'm still me, just with a bigger smile :)

Back
Top Bottom