AKFest SEMINARS!!!

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
This year, Audiokarma is bringing you something new for the Fest. We have seminars!

Vincent Saunders of VRS Solutions will be giving a two-part presentation on Computer-based audio, on 3 PM Saturday and 1 PM Sunday.

Larry Moore, of UltraFi, will be presenting “Analog, What Separates it from Digital” at 10:30 AM Saturday.

Joe D’Appolito, Chief Engineer of Snell Acoustics, will speak on Modern Speaker Design, followed by a Q&A session, on Saturday, at 1 PM. One lucky attendee will win a signed copy of Joe’s book, Testing Loudspeakers, at the end of the seminar.

Be sure to sign up for the sessions of your choice, when you register at the Registration Desk, as space is limited.

Advance signups for loyal, dedicated, committed AK'ers??

If we promise, pretty please, to show up?:D

Edit: Btw, I'm definitely bringing my own copy of Joe's book to get signed. I assume that's ok?

I won't be able to make it to AK Fest 2009. How about recording the seminars and making them available as AK Podcasts? I'd like to hear the speakers. :tresbon:

If I can get away fom my listening room for a little while I'll definitely wanna check these out :thmbsp:

Thanks Ernie!

Please remember to sign up for the seminars at the registration desk. There is very limited seating.

I will not be able to be there, but this is a great idea. I'll bet the reaction is out of this world. :thmbsp:

I won't be able to make it to AK Fest 2009. How about recording the seminars and making them available as AK Podcasts? I'd like to hear the speakers. :tresbon:

Me too. We will be across the pond but I'd truly enjoy a podcast of these seminars. Had hoped our trek to see family would not conflict with the AK Fest. This would have been my first.

I'd like to commend Grumpy and his team for a valuable expansion of the Fest!

I like the idea of podcasts.. for subscribers! You don't want to give away bandwidth.

Back
Top Bottom