AKfester's

NOSValves

Some one was by my room Sunday snapping pictures of my setup. I would love to have a copy of those photo's but for the darned of me I'm completely blank on who it was? Not surprising since I was completely burned out by mid day Sunday. Any way it would be great if you could email me the full size pictures of Day two.

Luther some full size pictures of Saturday would be greatly appreciated.

Craig

Oops forgot email addy craigostby@comcast.net

Last edited:
Hey Craig. I found this one. Funny, it doesn't look like tube gear.

Pete

Attachments

• Soundesign_4778_Reilly.jpg
    Soundesign_4778_Reilly.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
How do these look:

Retro

Attachments

• NOS 2.jpg
    NOS 2.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 51
  • NOS 3.jpg
    NOS 3.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 34
  • NOS 4.jpg
    NOS 4.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 37
  • NOS 1.jpg
    NOS 1.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 47
Hey-Hey!!!,
The pic with the bright amp is from the room next door that Squidward and I shared. The amp is running Hytron 1269's and 6H6's E-Linear...:) Nice pic, thanks for putting it up.
cheers,
Douglas

Retro,

I got them thanks allot!! I had a camera with me but like a bone head never took a single photo this year. Having to much fun.....

Craig

Mike that last one is Grumpy's room with his new Audio Note kit speakers and his VRD's.

Missing A Pic

Those pictures sure bring back memories.

Craig had a very impressive stereo amp there, next up perhaps an intergrated for next year?

My favourite NOS Values set-up was the one with the OHM'S speakers. I was so impressed with that lp Box of Frogs that l bought it off e-bay Monday.

Man the dynamics of Craig's set-up was unbelieveable. As soon as the lp started people just flowed into the room. One of the highlites of the Fest for, :no:

Wait a minute l realized something, oh l am so embarassed, :scratch2:
that wasn't Craigs room but Punkers. I better go now. :D

Hmmmm just about everytime I went in Punkers room he was in tears all by himself ;). My legs still hurt because I could never find a place to sit down in mine.....

ProAc_Fan said:
Craig isn't this your room here Rick shot this on Saturday.

Mike

Mike,

Sunday we did some changes and I just wanted some pictures of it both ways. I have one set for Sunday from Retro! I know one more person took some photo's after I yanked down the goofy hand made signs I had up. I still can't believe I forgot to snap photo's of all the rooms at the fest myself. I was just having to much fun.

Craig

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom