Ak's 2017 Secret Santa Sign up complete, Now what did you get?

I saw that, and was agreeing with the change you recommended.

Your point about "completing your obligation" reinforces mine.

Asymetrical giving turns it back into giving, and I'm sure next year will go smoother. So, let's get back to the music.

Last edited:
I agree, but it is only known to be asymmetrical after the gift is received, not before.
I hope to see most of you next year for SS 2018,
Jim

ehoove, please seriously consider mixing up the sender/recipient pairs next year. When you are matched to the same person, the spirit of things changes from an open gifting, to a reciprocal transaction, instead of just giving freely to someone, with no expectations of getting anything in return, or of matching what someone else spent.

And that's what the Secret Santa should be; a chance to give freely.

You didn't know who had you until you got your gift and then you decided to blow them off because it just so happened to be the same person you had to give to?:bs::wtf:

It was reciprocating? Damn right it's reciprocating

. Once again the gift should be in the $25-$30 range plus shipping.

In the OP when you decided to put your hat in to receive and give, it states the reciprocating part. I'v been match that way before, and even got the same person giving to me more than once also.

Then on top of you trying to put it on ehoove as to doing something wrong, witch he didn't. In all your effort to hide your head in the sand, Paul never new his package ever arrived to you. On top of that he never even got a thank you for his gift to you, then or even now.

While it takes balls, to come out on the open forum and you stating what you did, I see your post at thinking of yourself from start to finish.

I'll say it now, if jberger says he wants in next year, count me out, because I would not want to receive from or give to him. There was absolutely no excuse for that behavior.

Back
Top Bottom