All new members Read and some of you old timers too !

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
When you register for Audiokarma. Do NOT forget to put your age in the required field. There is no reason to be Paranoid about doing so. If you do not you will be coppa'ed which means you will NOT be allowed to post to AK.

Also when you join if you do not use an active Email account you will not receive your confirmation email and thus your Audiokarma user account will not be activated. This means you will not be allowed to post. Do not write us asking to fix or help you. If you do not wish to use a valid email account you will NOT be allowed to post period !

OK here is one gripe I would like you old timers to address.

If your Email address has been changed since you joined AK UPDATE IT !

If you think we will not find out your wrong. Every single thread and or PM gets bounce back to me. It is flooding my email box.

This is your one and ONLY warning. If your emails continue to bounce back to me your Audiokarma account will be deactivated period !

Now go update your accounts please.

Grumpy

Birth date optional?

Quote from Grumpy: When you register for Audiokarma. Do NOT forget to put your age in the required field. There is no reason to be Paranoid about doing so. If you do not you will be coppa'ed which means you will NOT be allowed to post to AK.

Dear Grumpy,

I just checked the section of AK that let's one update the personal profile. It currently says that a birthdate is optional? So is it or is it not optional?

Sincerely yours,

tcdriver

Technically you do not have put an age in but instead click a link that states you were born on or before a certain date. Once thats done you will be allowed to post to AK once you have confirmed your email.

This is all for newbies. Not for anyone who can post to AK right now.

So to answer your question an age is optional but you must state you are over a certain age to get in here and post with the "boys"

The names of those banned will be posted here. If your name appears on this list send an email to info@audiokarma.org with a valid Email address and your account will be reinstated. Simple enough !

As Bill Cosby would say........And let the banning begin.

Banned members due to invalid Email address or constantly full email boxes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan C. Inman ( Banned ! )
Warzau
BrianMcAllister

Look guys I do not enjoy doing this but for crying out loud change your damn email or you leave me no choice.

Back
Top Bottom