Allen Park swap

Ski

what?
Subscriber
Would this be an appropriate place to talk about possible gear to be offered at the meet? I have some things and look forward to a preview of other persons' offerings.

Good question. Perhaps Grumpy or Ernie or a moderator can chime in. I'm assuming that you'd want to list gear that you will have available for sale or trade at the Allen Park swap meet? We'd be treading close to a barter town world I think.

Other groups have started Barter Town threads to list gear for sale at events. Seems to me that's the way to go and stay within the rules.

The swap meet is June 11 from 10 to 2. It's at the Allen Park Presbyterian Church, 7101 Park Avenue in Allen Park, MI. Admission is free.

My friend who is not a SMAC member (and his momma dresses him funny), has sold there before, got an e-mail, and told me.

Yep. Always nice seeing old friends and lots of gear and accessories for sale.

Last edited:
And there is a thread in BT for this years participants. I plan on bringing several boxes of records, some accessories and tools and some speakers from Kegger's collection depending on what the family is interested in.

Back
Top Bottom