An AK Get-Together in Far Southeast WI and Northern IL?

Robie

Live it or live with it.
Subscriber
Just migrating the two year old updated thread on a Chicago-Area Get Together a bit north.

Construction on my garage commences in Salem, WI. Not ready for any get-together yet but could host an audio themed open house this fall. That is, if anyone is interested.

Please let me know here if there is any interest.

No dates yet as my garage is still not yet done but probably sometime in October. My adjacent cabin is also available but is too small for the 50 + people I've hosted in the past.

FYI, another member is hosting a get together in October, (Madison area). You may need to coordinate meetups.

Yeah, I'm aware of that event too and don't want to conflict. Perhaps there will be an opportunity to coordinate. I've been saddled with slow progress on the garage and the need to fill it up from my temporary storage lockers so October is about the earliest I can manage.

I'll contact the Madison member but my event is likely to appeal more to those previous attendees from around Chicago as we've had 5 previous rather large events (sometimes over 50 attendees) at my house in Glenview.

In the past they have tended to be more of an open house/social event with an audio theme. We've had a few couples as well.

I'm still limited insofar as a small house and inconvenient parking but thought I'd try again anyway.

Back
Top Bottom