An Old DJ with New Attitude!

OldShep

Yep..I'm the ripe old age of 69 years young now and recently I decided to knock the dust and roach crap off of the gear I once used back in the late 70's and into the early 90's when I was single and when I got married I stored this gear and soon forgot it..

I have all of the Pioneer gear listed on my sig and at one time had some Peavey SP-1s' along with some Peavey CS800 Amps..but I sold them and kept the Pioneer gear because they were truly home gear I could use.

Anyway, I have started to revive this great stuff and I am having a ball doing it. So, I have been studying this website for a while do now it is time to jump in..

Thanks for being here for us OLD audio buffs..Posts soon to follow!! Yea baby!

Pioneer CT-F900/SG-9800/SR-303/RG-2/Spec-1 & 2/ SX-1980/ SF-850/ Yamaha EQ-500U/ Technics 1400&1800/ 2-CS-99a's and RT-707

welcome to AK!
never too late to knock the roaches off the old gear.:beerchug:

you're down in pevey country aren't you?

WELCOME TO AUDIOKARMA!!!

Another old DJ here, 12 years in those particular trenches. Enjoy your stay here, be courteous, and you'll have a blast!

If you should wish to purchase anything, $25 is the best money spent to be a part of Bartertown. Great gear that is almost always better than described, at below auction site pricing.

Glad to have you aboard!

Back
Top Bottom