Analog

analog

Tubes Are Good
I have been lurking around this site for a long time so feel I know alot of people around these parts from following various threads but not a huge poster. I am currently involved in the R2R tape swap over in Turntables and Tape and gotten to know several folks in that group through their musical tastes on the tapes that have come my way. That has been alot of fun.
Favorite forums to hang out in for me are Tubes, Turntables and Tape, Tuners and Pioneer, though I visit most all others on a regular basis.
For a music fan, audio nut, and tinkerer AK is a great place to be. Gotta love the WWW!

Eric / Analog

House System:
Anthem Integrated 1 (tube integrated)
Philips 312 TT
Philips 673 Tuner
Pioneer 707 R2R
Luxman 100 ( I think) cassette deck
Infinity speakers

Garage:
S5 tube integrated kit
Pioneer 6500 Tuner
Heathkit speakers AS2 (if I remember right...Old AR clones)

Mountain getaway:
Pioneer SX650
Infinity speakers
iPod

Hey Eric/Analog

Welcome to AK. What part of L.A are you in? There is a bunch of buys down your way.

Nice gear!

Cheers,
Carl

I am in Westchester which is next door to the LA airport (LAX). I believe there are some members in the South Bay - Torrance area but not sure.

I should have also noted that I enjoy hanging out in the three TV forums. I think it is way cool that there are so many people that will put the time into the old TVs and bring them back to life and their former glory. My hats off to them as electronics will never be built like that again and they deserve to be preserved...

Welcome, Analog! :music: I'm on the wrong coast for a get-together, but you do have lots of members in your area...
There is a bunch of buys down your way.
...and lots of thrift shops too, it seems. :D

(Sorry Carl, I couldn't resist... )

Welcome, may have been by your place in a former life, if I had a dollar for everytime I have driven south from LAX ...

Back
Top Bottom