And the AK 2004 Member of the Year award goes to....

Congratulations Glenn! And thanks for everything last year. Your guidance led me to a refreshing new vision. OK, I am still a dunce, but you have helped me to learn things I have used to enjoy this passion. Much obliged — lorne

Congratulations!!

Hopefully, you will wear your "Member of the Year, 2004" AK denim shirt in good health.

Congratulations Echo!!!

My SX-1080 and I are particularly grateful for your useful advice. Thanks to your help I got her up and running again!

Sorry for the delay in replying...doing battle (literally...) with an old Yamaha.. :uzi:

You guys are so cool... When I found the site, I couldn't believe that there were others that had such a love of old gear as I did. So many of these beautiful pieces are ending up in landfills or collecting dust in an attic or basement because of some minor problem that...I figure that if I can help out a bit, I'm happy to do so.

We have a great group here...very diverse in background, occupation, and experiance, not to mention geographic locations. But a common love of music and the gear that makes it worth listening to has brought us together as nothing less than good friends.

There ain't nothing more important than that.

I'm proud to be a member here. Ya'all rock. :)

Way to go,Glenn. Your devotion to helping others on this site is amazing.I am proud to know you!

Alan

Back
Top Bottom