Another Installment of Moonshine Bandits. Haters Are Going To Hate

Mister Pig

Pigamus Maximus
First one is not for sensitive ears. More biker orientated than country.

Now this one is a bit more country themed, but it aint your Johnny Cash.

What we pigs are listening to down on the farm.

Regards
Mister Pig

It's all RAP to me. Thugs imitating thugs imitating thugs... if not in fact certainly in style. Just sayin'.

Finally - this is the kiss of death that rap has been waiting decades for.

I agree, that was horrible.

Are you auditioning expensive audio gear with sampled drums and guitars plugged directly into the recording console? There’s nothing interesting to hear.

First it was Rock & Roll that made its way into "Country" music. Now it's Raps turn. Interesting, but I'm white and over 50 so I don't understand anything.

This is great, too bad most people can’t understand dissension and how people stand up against financial oppression. People that don’t like this music can’t understand because they are a carbon copy of everyone else that looks just like them. Corporations cheated country people out of their farms which inspires country outlaw music. Music like this is a non violent form of protest against social and economic oppressive control.....

I agree, that was horrible.

Are you auditioning expensive audio gear with sampled drums and guitars plugged directly into the recording console? There’s nothing interesting to hear.
Oh its great fun listening to it through a pair of JBL 4365. As much fun as listening to Depeche Mode or Chemical Brothers.

But for serious auditioning i prefer modern folk, blues, or jazz.

Regards
Mister Pig

First it was Rock & Roll that made its way into "Country" music. Now it's Raps turn. Interesting, but I'm white and over 50 so I don't understand anything.
Ex.. I know you're being polite but... I'm over fifty too and it doesn't cloud my understanding that RAP has about as much soul in it as it does country. And mister P... to each his own but if it is 'meant to' that describes intent, like collusion somewhere in the 'chain'.. that being introduced, I would say it isn't meant to piss off the establishment, the establishment produces it... it's designed to blend individuality and destroy identities at the expense of all, what ever pissing off is just a useful byproduct. And the group gets promoted and paid to participate in normalizing degeneracy. Oh well though... what's a farmer to do...

This is great, too bad most people can’t understand dissension and how people stand up against financial oppression. People that don’t like this music can’t understand because they are a carbon copy of everyone else that looks just like them. Corporations cheated country people out of their farms which inspires country outlaw music. Music like this is a non violent form of protest against social and economic oppressive control.....
Cool to read a response that attempts to answer why. Far more intetesting than " i dont like it, therefore its crap."

Look I dont like Bed Bath and Beyond. I dont like what they represent and stand for. But i do belive it has a right to exist, and that people have a right to go there. I am not a hater of BB&B just because i dont agree with their values and culture.

But i do like music that is off the beaten path.

Regards
Mister Pig

Ex.. I know you're being polite but... I'm over fifty too and it doesn't cloud my understanding that RAP has about as much soul in it as it does country. And mister P... to each his own but if it is 'meant to' that describes intent, like collusion somewhere in the 'chain'.. that being introduced, I would say it isn't meant to piss off the establishment, the establishment produces it... it's designed to blend individuality and destroy identities at the expense of all, what ever pissing off is just a useful byproduct. And the group gets promoted and paid to participate in normalizing degeneracy. Oh well though... what's a farmer to do...

Oh these guys dont get rich doing this. Just read they finally made enough to afford their own tour bus. Of course those things aint cheap, but they arent making Toby Keith money.

Yes they are blurring musical lines, but it creates individuality. The Lacs, Jawgia Boyz, and Moonshine Bandits create a style of country music that is very anti establishment. Their music label is Suburban Noize records, so very independent. Yet their last two albums debuted in the top 20 of the CMT chart, so they are striking a chord with a lot of people.

Regards
Mister Pig

I think you’d really have to consider why these gents have taken this path because rap music in itself is a form of protest against a society that has minimalized a certain ethnic group. In like how a country boy is supposed to live when the farm and a whole way of life has disappeared to be replaced by corporations that have poisoned our food sources. The biker movement of the sixties was compromised of individuals that did not fit into society and were out spoken due to their environmental experiences. If you take too much from a people they will change as we see today....

While I do not think I would go out of my way to listen to them, I can appreciate blurring of musical lines and their music. Country is a genre I have trouble getting into the most, but I understand it has a place within the musical 'ecosystem' and there are numerous songs I like that when I listen to I think are more country than I give them credit.

Oh these guys dont get rich doing this. Just read they finally made enough to afford their own tour bus. Of course those things aint cheap, but they arent making Toby Keith money.

Yes they are blurring musical lines, but it creates individuality. The Lacs, Jawgia Boyz, and Moonshine Bandits create a style of country music that is very anti establishment. Their music label is Suburban Noize records, so very independent. Yet their last two albums debuted in the top 20 of the CMT chart, so they are striking a chord with a lot of people.

Regards
Mister Pig
Not blurring... attempting to blend, then absorb. Describing their success, they are getting 'rich' doing it. And striking a chord with a lot of people might make for a mixed and unexpected reaction for arm chair activists... don't expect their fans to be antifa demonstrators.. they're be tearing the mask off those people and rearranging their features. A label called Suburban Noise is a very predictable name... like Death Row Records.. same business gaming on the other side of the street... nothing independent. I wouldn't have posted on this thread at all but you baited it with social commentary of your own... Haters going to Hate... then link to alcohol fueled hate filled anger inspiring music void of social redeeming factors... providing a platform for virtual signaling against anyone who suggests it is offensive. As far as music is concerned, describing it as offensive is in no way suggesting it should be banned, even uncalled for ridiculed... I don't like Arthur Fiedler either and in the right context could say I find his arrangements offensive, but wouldn't say that unasked to one who likes him. You basically asked for an opinion about the link you posted with the commentary... haters going to hate, daring a response... an example of being passive aggressive. Mister P... you do know that at the end of Orwell's brilliant book after the farmer had been eliminated it was the pigs in the farm house cheating each other at cards while the other animals quietly stared through the window in mute disbelief.

It's absolutely putrid. Fake gangster wannabe swill.

Playing that rubbish on a decent HiFi system is the sonic equivalent of taking a Lamborghini Aventador off-roading or using your dining table to rebuild a motorbike engine on. Something, I'm sure those clowns would probably do if they got the chance in between each bottle of bourbon and learning how to (over)use Auto-Tune.

Anyway, thanks for posting- it's amazing what garbage lies in the depths of Youtube.

It's absolutely putrid. Fake gangster wannabe swill.

Playing that rubbish on a decent HiFi system is the sonic equivalent of taking a Lamborghini Aventador off-roading or using your dining table to rebuild a motorbike engine on. Something, I'm sure those clowns would probably do if they got the chance in between each bottle of bourbon and learning how to (over)use Auto-Tune.

Anyway, thanks for posting- it's amazing what garbage lies in the depths of Youtube.

I think if you use a decent drop cloth during that engine rebuild there wont be any problems.

And the bourbon would work fine as a parts cleaner. And the empties are good for storing used motor oils...

Regards
Mister Pig

My flea market Magnavox boombox is at 5 hours burn in and it is sounding pretty good now. Kinda sucked for the first 4.5. Starting to open up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom