It's a bit embarrassing considering the rest of projects on this page but I've just finished my first CNC. Well, I've got it working! The enclosure and connections are a work in progress. Loving the sound already. A picture tells a thousand words, so I'll try and post one. No real problems with the build process thanks to the excellent clear labelling, in fact many thanks to Sachin for such a great board. I did however solder the dip switches upside down! One query, when selecting input loading I'm getting little or no difference from the 62/47/33 positions but the 18k reduces volume by about 20db. Technics 1210 & Stanton 500 cart, so nothing exotic, but I'm not sure if this is normal, it's the same behaviour on both channels so I guess it might be. The 47k resistors were a bit of a mistake in the ordering process, not sure if I'm going to need to remedy that. Still got the PS to build and then 1 more of CNC and PS so plenty more to do.