Another take on AK-08

mrclassicman

Awesome, And major thanks to all the participants!:thmbsp: Extremely Cool gear, fantastic sound, wonderful , knowledgeable and enjoyable people, very nice venue (worth the drive):music:. My impressions beyond this were - very open feeling, much more laid back feeling, and generally very positive, very worth while enjoyable time. The check -in area was a little conjested, but still worked and really was probably the only place it could have been done.:yes: Yes Squid I saw your room but you never came back!:banana: Thanks again to all for a very enjoyable weekend!

Terry

I'm with you Terry, my experience was positive as well, as it was for those with me. I also agree that the check-in was congested, but I am not sure of how to do it better either.

Great show and thanks to all who put it on!!

Terry,
I loved your turntable. Came back Sunday to talk a little more about it and get a pic of you next to it, but our paths didn't cross. Oh well there's always next year.

Attachments

• image0022.jpg
    image0022.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 45
Thank you and YES there is next year! Sunday I did not get back there until very late and there was even more I wanted to see. So I wish to see you all again next year, lets make it a plan!

Terry

Awwww, I missed a chance to give one of my favorite people a hard time! Next time you will not get off so easy! I wanted to show you the phono preamp Dave and I had been slaving over, hope you got a chance to see it. Don't be a stranger, or I'll have to SMAC ya! (punnishment)

Ooooooo! That was BAD! Yes I got to listen to your set up. Good thing this isn't a competition or I would have to start slinging a lot more solder just to keep up! It sounded fantastic and yes I am very interested in the details! Your system sounds fantastic, awesome and very engaging . You do great work!

Me

Yes next year for sure! I didn't make it back until late Sunday (me bad). I will let you help me move it next year Hehehehe!

Terry

Back
Top Bottom