Anthony Lynn and Philips Rivers have ...

Amazing game. The throw Rivers made on 4th and 8 was beyond superb. The meeting Rivers had with Mahomes after the game was nice to see as well. Great sports, these guys.

Yessir. Rivers had some nice things to say about him before the game as well. Looking at the division records and the remaining schedule KC has the better shot at the division title. They’re playing the Raiders and we’re going to Denver. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Two years ago, who would have thought the AFC West would have two of the top teams and QBs and the Raiders/Carr would be... uhh... not one of them.

As an Colts fan, I'm definitely not a Chargers fan but when Rivers is on, he's as good as anyone!

I’m just glad that asshat JJ Smith ain’t around. The last time we did this good, 14-2, he fired Schottenheimer.

Don't want to throw shade but the Bolts were outplayed in all phases.
I agree. The last few Bolts wins doing it the hard way did not give me a good feeling about their chances in Foxboro against the evil genius. Only Belichick could take a couple of weeks and put in a completely different looking defense and make it work. I'm still very happy about a 12 & 4 season!

Back
Top Bottom