Any Arkansans out there?

I'm in the area but based on the photo it looks like the back would need to come off. I might send the party a text and ask if the front grill is removable. If so they could send me a pic so I could get an idea of what's underneath the hood. There's also a set of ADS 810's on the Fayetteville CL but not a good enough price for me to go look at them.

That's an idea worth trying since they may be removable, but they appear to be either glued or screwed in place. I think that a reasonable drive and the removal of 18 screws may reveal some nice driver's and may be well worth your time. Keep us posted and good luck.

Just picked up a dual 701 from the shop in Hot Springs. Transformer was bad? Anyway, looking forward to testing it out!

Attachments

• 24929504-6DF8-4246-9331-E2B75C47FD3C.jpeg
    24929504-6DF8-4246-9331-E2B75C47FD3C.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 10
Hey 02, that's supposed to be a pretty nice tt. Was it yours prior to the supposed repair? Let us know what you think about it. Also, what do the heat sinks below it belong to.

Pioneer sa 9500. My main system. Got it back too. The dual was a pickup from the habitat resale store in North Little Rock. Heavy and in decent shape but the design on the dust cover pretty much guarantees cracks (which mine has).

Those SA-9500's are nice units. I always liked Pioneer gear and still have my fair share. You may be able to pick up an aftermarket dust cover if the performance is to your liking or make your own if you desire.

I wanted to let you folks know that there is an AK Members Map in the "Back Alley Pub" sub-forum in the subscribers section. It would be great if you would enter your location on the map.

If you are not a subscriber I would encourage you to do so to have access to all the benefits AK offers. The $25 annual fee also helps to support the the site that we all use and love.

My pleasure! That's two of us out of 20 or 30, hopefully others will see this and feel inclined to add there location.

Anyone interested in a get together in a month or so? I'll host and supply food and entertainment

Back
Top Bottom