Any Arkansans out there?

Okay Eric, I'll bite. How about any Black Label Society that you may have. I'll think of others in the meantime.

I'm going to throw out Saturday May 18th, maybe we can get a date idea and start a new thread soon.

Okay Eric, I'll bite. How about any Black Label Society that you may have. I'll think of others in the meantime.

I'm going to throw out Saturday May 18th, maybe we can get a date idea and start a new thread soon.
Any particular one? Kinda lucked onto a honeyhole over a pair of speakers that I wasn't really interested in. 4 rooms stacked with silver faces. Pics and details of sale to be determined

Any particular one? Kinda lucked onto a honeyhole over a pair of speakers that I wasn't really interested in. 4 rooms stacked with silver faces. Pics and details of sale to be determined

Not really, all of them, lol.

Oh man, 4 rooms filled with vintage silver gear would be neat to just look at for a while. I hope you can work out a good deal if you desire to grab any of it.

wow 4rooms?
I'm not far from Russellville....more details by chance?

could always send me a text.

I'm in Heber Springs by the way and look forward to meeting (on here or in real life) othe sound enthusiasts! Really looking forward to meeting people that are into the DIY aspect of the hobby.

I'm in Heber Springs by the way and look forward to meeting (on here or in real life) othe sound enthusiasts! Really looking forward to meeting people that are into the DIY aspect of the hobby.
My father lives in Heber nice town. I'm just out of Russellville. Look forward to you joining us at Luke's place for the gathering

I'm new to the AK forum, but I'll throw my hat in the ring for an audio day in Arkansas if that's still up for discussion.
I'm in NWA as you can tell.
LR is where I grew up, so a trip once a month is not uncommon. #Buffalogrill #Fadedrose #Pinnaclemountain.

I'm new to the AK forum, but I'll throw my hat in the ring for an audio day in Arkansas if that's still up for discussion.
I'm in NWA as you can tell.
LR is where I grew up, so a trip once a month is not uncommon. #Buffalogrill #Fadedrose #Pinnaclemountain.
Look at the events and happenings forum for 2nd annual gathering. Hope to see you there

IMG_2988.JPG Just a friendly bump for the Arkansas spring gathering in Clinton. Info is in events and gatherings. And some teaser pics of the Horny Ba#%rd #0001. Lol

Back
Top Bottom