Any Interest In An Audio Club In Springfield, MO Area?

I would be interested in a springfield club, I am about a hour north but get down there at least once a month. Let me know if you get something going or if I can help somehow.

Hi from Columbia!

There are a bunch of AKers down there but they may not be seeing this thread. When you don't have a regional club you don't go into the Regional Clubs forum. Kind of a condundrum.

Hello, I am in the Queen City area and would love to be a part of this! I am interested in Vintage HiFi audio and Music collecting. Have you had any start up meetings?

Welcome chris, to my knowledge there has not been one yet, but yes we should, have one.im in. I think I can have meeting place, small community room, tables, chairs, I wouldn't mind hosting at my house just too small.

Hey, less get something going, have been to the one up around KC and it was a blast, maybe we could start by just a get together for lunch or something and discuss where we could have a full meet/swap/ect. I live up north near Osceola, but can travel to Springfield/Joplin if we can get something set up. Let me start with I am free almost any sunday afternoon and anything on the north side of Springfield would be great, but could make other days and locations. So if anyone has ideas on dates and times please chime in.

Most Sunday's would work for me too. And a meet n greet to discuss setting something up would be good IMO. Victor aka MidFi and I went to the KC TwangFest at Jays 3-4 years ago and survived!

The 14th, 21st or 28th say around 2 or 3pm look good for me and would give everyone a week or so to plan, but again I am flexible on dates and times. I will try to like every ones post to let them know whats going on.

If anything ever pops up here in SW Mo for 2018 I'd definitely be in. Hell, anywhere from KC to Tulsa, Northern AR I'd be there.

I am usually busy on the weekends bit I could do something during the week after 5. I wonder if Springfield Speaker would consider hosting. Do any of you know those guys? Surely they are on this forum somewhere?

There is a gathering at Kurtgo's in KC on June 2 in case anyone from down Springfield way is up for a road trip. If you haven't been to an AK gathering it would give you a good idea of what goes on. :thumbsup: The usual formula is "food - drinks - stereos - junk swapping."

Sorry for reviving old thread, I need help retrieving and ship an amp if anyone willing to help from zip 65809. PM for detail.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom