Any one in Houston have Jubilees?

drtool

It might get loud In Houston
Subscriber
I will bring the beer if you let me drink the Kool-Aid.:beerchug: I need to figure out what I want to do with my La Scallas, this might help. Wayne.

you can also post a request over at the Klipsch forum. A number of guys have bought Jubs in the last year or two.

Thanks Moray. I hardly post over there, so trying here first. I am a member of HAS. Houston Audio Society.

According to my sheet (which really isn't up to date anymore)...

In Texas, we have:

Arlington
Waco
Austin
Dallas
Kyle (but I think he's sold his to someone else and I don't know if that's accurate and if it IS accurate, not sure who bought them and where they are)

There might be more, for example, I think there is more than one owner in Austin... I also think Arlington & Dallas are close enough to be the same area (??)

None the less... if you are maybe considering a pair, perhaps it might be worth an airline ticket?

Oh, to toss some confusion into the air (not knowing how far you really are from some of these places)

How about Lafayette, LA?

I'll dare say this.... virtually every Jubilee owner I've spoken with (and in the beginning, that used to be virtually all of them), all have expressed a willingness to share them with others. I can't speak for all since there have since been a number bought or maybe someone sold theirs to someone else.....but in general, I think you'll find that if you can find an owner, they'll be open to an audition.

You can get "most" of the way there or perhaps....even beat them in other ways.

You have LaScalas? Spring for a single or pair of K402's and set them on top of your LaScalas. That will get you much of the Jubilee sound, just less bottom end. Add a sub to it and you might actually have better sound than a stock pair.

If you love what you hear, you can choose to stay the course or flip out the LaScala for the Jubilee bass bin.

The real secret sauce seems to be the K402. It sounds pretty fantabulous on just about anything you throw at it.

If you decide you don't like the 402, you can always sell them. (keep shipping boxes until you make that decision)

Thanks Coytee Can not travel right now. So this is just a shot in the dark. Thanks for the post. I am in no rush. Learning tube amps. After that on to horns.

Back
Top Bottom