Anybody have any contact lately with AK brother ETLS

bandg69

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Not sure where I should be posting this so if it needs to be moved please let me know.
Anyway just wondering if anyone has had any communication with ETLS lately. A friend asked me to order him some record cleaning solution and I haven't seen him around in the last month or so and hope he is OK. Sent him a message a couple days ago and have heard nothing back. Did I miss something? Anyone have any info?

Yea, I thought of Robert the other day. I know he stays busy, but will be praying he's alright.

Rome

I'm still above ground and breathing. The past several months have been a lot of changes for me. Change of diet due to my gallbladder issues really sux, but it also forced me to put down the cigarettes after all these years. Cold turkey is a bitch.

I've been doing a lot of work on my place, taking care of my neighbor's property, and rebuilding my landscaping business. Roger got back into town yesterday, got the roof finished on my place, and have picked up a few new contracts.

IMG_20170705_194757.jpg
This ceiling was for a customer, it's an insulated drop ceiling, with hand coped crown molding.

IMG_20170606_165904.jpg

I still have a lot of work left to do on the Taj Ma-small, but with it now in the shade, insulated underpinning, and did some work on my AC system, things are better.

Don't work too hard Robert my friend. I know its as hot as it is here in the back woods! :D

Take care,
Rome

So good to hear from you, Robert! Hope to see you back on the music playlists, miss you, my friend!

Hopefully soon, lotsa records waiting to get dizzy!

Amen, my friend! :thumbsup: Would have been spinning stuff earlier but my Windows 10 had a huge update that took some time! Now I'll be spinning stuff. Wash another rack full of albums today!

I still have the turntable, so that's a starting point. It's also the least of my priorities as I downsize and prep for the floor overhaul.

I still have the turntable, so that's a starting point. It's also the least of my priorities as I downsize and prep for the floor overhaul.

index.php

Is that opening going to have a huge turntable placed in it?

index.php

Is that opening going to have a huge turntable placed in it?

That hole actually filled one of my buildings with 40 rolls of insulation, a pair of new heat/cool window air conditioning units since I'll be installing a completely new AC system during the ongoing remodeling project. Also purchased were a new bathtub, complete commode, two under mount vanity sinks, since I'm going from a 2 bed 1 bath, to a 3bedroom 2 bath house.

Hopefully I won't have to keep the turntable mothballed much longer. Not having music sucks.

Back
Top Bottom